Your local child and family health center is a good place to start. Your children and sisters can provide information and advice on how to deal with sleep and other problems. You can contact Meet Chantal an expert sleep trainer for infants & toddlers who guides parents for a better sleep schedule.
The Sleep Love and Happiness methodology is based on a respectful parenting philosophy that nurtures the parent-child relationship and promotes independent sleep through trust, strong emotional and connection relationships, and alignment with infant and child development and sleep science.
Early childcare centers – sometimes called "sleep schools" – can help you better manage your baby's sleep. They can also help you organize, feed and play with your baby or toddler and help you with any personal issues.
1. A holistic, personalized step-by-step sleep plan, based on an in-depth assessment of your child, family, and specific needs and goals.
2. 90-minute individual virtual consultation.
3. Three weeks of unlimited daily Voxer support
4. Three phone calls in a row
5. Access exclusive alumni groups on Facebook and the Sleep Success Toolkit for long-term sleep.
The staff at the early parenting center understand what you and your baby are going through. They are used to dealing with food and housing issues. Different centers work differently, but they will all work with you to develop a routine that encourages your baby to spend more time sleeping and less time crying.